Tuesday, July 26, 2011

iced coffee

marshmallow flavored iced coffee!

Iced coffee is quite possibly my favorite thing ever in the summer time. In fact, I love it in the winter as well. It's just the best afternoon pick me up and also the perfect thing to wake up to. While I don't like to drink coffee after 5pm, I have it atleast once or twice during the day. I must admit, I love trying different flavors when it comes to coffee. I'll be keeping track of what I discover on here.

Note: NEVER try mango iced coffee from Whole Foods. Or anywhere for that matter. Mango & coffee flavors do.not.mix.well.

writing/working on different projects at Panera with a gigantic hazelnut iced coffee. Cannot go wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I love Panera...I enjoy coffee, but it's not my "go to" drink. I love, LOVE diet sodas (I know, I know - there are much better for you drinks, but the bubbles tickle my nose!). ...and you gotta love Mac Books - Apple users unite! I completely agree - mango and coffee? Blech

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mango idea was definitely not a good one! I do love a good soda every once in a while. There's nothing like diet coke fountain soda! it's the best. I'm a fan of sugar free flavored seltzer too, like La Croix!

    ReplyDelete