Tuesday, July 26, 2011

pretty kitchens.



Sometimes I daydream about the day when my kitchen isn't the tiniest thing ever. Don't get me wrong, I love my kitchen in my college apartment. It's tiny but it is perfect for just me. My apartment is very old and I can't change much about the design of the kitchen (hello cabinets. you REALLY need to go, but you cant.) I get by with what i've got.

Since i'm a fan of interior design, it's exciting to think of the day when I can have a big, real life kitchen to decorate.

Here are some beautiful kitchens i've come across lately:

from my ideal home

Let's face it, kitchens are one of the best (if not the best) rooms in a house so it should be well designed and thought out. The colors and all of the little details count. When you love to cook, it's super important to have a comfortable and cozy place to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment