Tuesday, July 19, 2011

welcome!

that's me. (nose ring is gone, fyi)

Welcome to my new food blog Love You In The Kitchen! My name is Sarah and I'm 22 years old. A student at SCAD, fashion/design enthusiast with a love for cooking. I regularly blog over at Love You In The Fall & keep a tumblr called The Lovely Universe.

I've been thinking lately how I wanted to do a little 'spin off' of Love You In The Fall. Creating this new blog is the perfect opportunity to keep track of the different recipes that I'm coming up with/experimenting with in the kitchen, link to other recipes/food related gems that i've been finding on the web and also direct traffic over to Small Kitchen College (where I'm a contributing writer). It will be a hodgepodge of food-related stuff just like LIF is a hodgepodge of design/fashion related stuff.

Two different homes for two different interests of mine and I hope you enjoy!

Have any recipes you want to suggest? let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment